F A L L I N G



I will read his txts over and over again...
I will walk really really slow while with him..
I will pretend 2 be shy whenever with him...
While thinking bout him...my heart will beat faster and faster...
By listening to his voice...i will smile for no reason.
While looking at him..i cant see the other people around me...i can only see him...
He becomes all i think about..
I always smiling to myself when i think about him..
While writing this, he is the one in my mind the whole time.....
=)

miss you so much........~






6 comments:

ijm said...

be hapie with him

♥M.I.Z.A♥ said...

=) i will~
dun wory okay..

Zulhairy said...

Uit sude ader replacement..Xkabo kat aku pun..MEntang2 aku nga travel whole malaysia...Ngat aku xda tenet ke?? Hhaaha...Yahh kamon2..Kita jalan2....Nti citer la kat aku wut happen yar...

Zulhairy said...

Uit sude ader replacement..Xkabo kat aku pun..MEntang2 aku nga travel whole malaysia...Ngat aku xda tenet ke?? Hhaaha...Yahh kamon2..Kita jalan2....Nti citer la kat aku wut happen yar...

Anonymous said...

haha..ko tgh bersonok ngn k.liza..
cuti2 mlaysia...
xsmpi ati aku nk kaco..hehe

=)k.liza chat..? hehe

miza

Zulhairy said...

Beliau sihat ya amat..KEje melekat je kat aku cam ada gam plak..Hahha... Um uit pe cer nie?? Citer ar... Ko e-mel aku kisah pnjang eyh...Hehhee

Copyright 2009 ✿✿ⓜⓘⓩⓐ ⓟⓤⓝⓨⓐ✿✿. All rights reserved.
Bread Machine Reviews | watch free movies online by Blogger Templates