Dear you...


Dear boyfriend,

As the time comes for us to almost graduate, it seems as though the past year has flown by. I knew the moment we met that we would be forever friends. You have been there for me through the good times and the bad, and u have never let me down. Yet here I am writing to tell you something that i never thought i would. Telling u something that i never thought i could. You know how sometimes we talk about love, and i always tell you about my heart. As i lay in my bed tonight I realize something that until now has been so unclear. You've been my best friend for so long that i was too scared to let myself love you....but i do. I do love you. I know it, because you are all i ever think about. Your happiness at times means more to me than my own. My binder is filled with doodle, all of which say your name. I circle your name, because we both know that hearts can break but circles go on forever. I know that i love you, because when i'm upset, the mere thought of you makes me feel a little better. I know that i love you, because when you are with any other girl....I'm jealous. I don't know what else to say, but i know that my heart never lies, and it is telling me that each ounce of my being...loves you.



Love always and forever
Your Girlfriend.
Miza.

12 comments:

mus said...

shuuweet nya.mesti dia suka kn.semoga berbahagia.

♥M.I.Z.A♥ said...

=)
die sgt ske...!
thanks mus..

meo188 said...

sweet tul huhuhuh :p

♥M.I.Z.A♥ said...

sweet kn..
=)

haLyZaQiut said...

wahh....so suweet la miza...dh mcm willian shakespear dh...ehehe..hope korg akan berkekalan sampai bila2...^_*

HEROICzero said...

Gud for you, happy always.

Anonymous said...

k.liza : hehe...shakespear pon kalah neh..
=)
hoish..k.liza lg sweet..post dlm fb trus..
hehe..k.liza, bl mau trun arau..?


-miza-

haLyZaQiut said...

Miza - hee...x sabar lak nk tnggu bila miza nk post dlm fb..errkk...=p

turun arau..?? x tau la miza..kekangan masa sbnrnya..(wah kekangan)..hhu..klu akk ada cuti sem mcm korg xpe gak..best ckit jalan jauh2..tp really rindu gilerr sama arau..(T_T)..

Zulhairy said...

Syg dtg time kenduri ziha kat pendang la...Blh jumpa diaorg kan.. :-P..

Wooooo miza berbunga...SAma cam syg ku jua...WAwawawawa...Ehem2..Heppy2 always yaa...

♥M.I.Z.A♥ said...

hahaha..
k.liza: si dia suda bg cdgn tuu..k.liza pon sdg berbunga mekar kah...? =p

=p

haLyZaQiut said...

Zulhairy - errkk...bila lak cadangan sebegitu diutarakan..insya Allah pjg umo, jumpa la ngan junior2 ku ini semua..hee..(budget artis lak)..hhu..

Miza - mekar x semekar kamu kot...=D

fndrocka said...

cinta zaman sekarang memang cenderung utk glamour2

Copyright 2009 ✿✿ⓜⓘⓩⓐ ⓟⓤⓝⓨⓐ✿✿. All rights reserved.
Bread Machine Reviews | watch free movies online by Blogger Templates