Counting.



I keep thinking of how much i love to talk to u.
How good you look when u smile..
How much i love your laugh..
I day dream about u on and off..
Laughing at funny thing u said or did..
I've memorized your face and the way u look at me..
I catch myself smiling again at what i imagine..

*thanks for everything dear..
*u always brighten up my day..
*when i feel really down, u always there for me..
*i love u, always,forever..

Happy 6th Monthsary!
You mean a lot to me.
**flying kiss**
=)




*u xde maen futsal...=( miss you..
*Mohamad Fikri, txt me if u read this..






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

untung mohd fikri..jga miza bagi pihak aku..wakaka..miza, xdak chance la nie? bahagia ja korg..aku angkat bndera putih la cm ni..

ijm

♥M.I.Z.A♥ said...

dh..settle kn...?
sila jg awek hg elok2..
ok?

Copyright 2009 ✿✿ⓜⓘⓩⓐ ⓟⓤⓝⓨⓐ✿✿. All rights reserved.
Bread Machine Reviews | watch free movies online by Blogger Templates